- RoboticsForex: is it possible to withdraw funds from a fraudulent broker
- Brokers are deceivers of RoboticsForex. Site analysis
- Fraudulent broker RoboticsForex: licenses, registration, legend
- Reviews of scam brokers RoboticsForex
- Fraudulent Brokers: How RoboticsForex Works
- Results: roboticsforex scam broker, how to get back lost money
More than 100+ functions and financial instruments, reduced spreads and no hidden fees, international experience and creating an account in a couple of clicks - all this is promised by RoboticsForex broker, which today claims to be included in our black list of fraudulent brokers. About how this could happen - read and see in this review.
Learn how to withdraw money
RoboticsForex: is it possible to withdraw funds from a fraudulent broker
Brokers are deceivers of RoboticsForex. Site analysis
Let's start with the fact that we managed to get to the RoboticsForex site on the third attempt. First, we were greeted by a message from Roskomnadzor, then we had to choose the direction for the VPN in order to finally launch what vigilant departments are trying so hard to protect us from.
Of course, we knew that nothing good that appeared before us would please us. But the fact that the resource would look so concise, or rather, miserable, we did not expect. A typical platform appeared before us, one of those that we have repeatedly exposed on binarybets.ru, with its inherent stock images, traditional structure and empty information.
An independent service gave out the lowest possible price tag for this creation.
The home page consists of the following sections:
- a header with a slider, logo and classic menu items (markets, trading conditions, about the company, contacts and login/registration buttons);
- instructions for registration and getting started;
- again the benefits;
- economic news;
- financial table;
- a little more about buns;
- the documents;
- feedback form;
- account types.
In almost every block there is a button for the target action “Start trading”, which cannot but annoy. Information about registration and regulation is written at the very bottom of the page. The site has been translated into several languages, including Russian. This means that the broker must have a license from the Central Bank of the Russian Federation in order to have the right to work with Russian traders. We will check this and some other points in our video review.
Fraudulent broker RoboticsForex: licenses, registration, legend
The video review contains a report on checking the reliability of the RoboticsForex project.
According to legend, the first clients of RoboticsForex appeared in 2019, which testifies to the long-term experience and reliability of the company. Their project is different:
- ease of use;
- safe transactions;
- the inability to go into the red;
- intuitive interface;
- round the clock help;
- high order processing speed;
- a wide range of functions and available tools;
- zero slippage and minimal spreads;
- modernity and high technology;
- simple registration;
- the possibility of free use of any trading strategies and tactics;
- direct access to markets.
As you can see, there are a lot of goodies. All this is complemented by thoughtful tariff plans, the minimum entry threshold for which is only $150.
However, how all this can work, if at the end we have a completely anonymous office, caught on almost all signs of fraud, is a rhetorical question. We found the answer to it in real reviews from customers who put an end to all doubts.
Reviews of scam brokers RoboticsForex
During the short period of existence of RoboticsForex, a wave of indignation towards them from the affected users literally stirred up the Internet. Below are some of the reviews we've seen on the web.
Is it possible to get money back from a fraudulent broker? It is easier to prevent their loss by reading our reviews and checking the information that scammers post. If you have been deceived by the scam broker RoboticsForex, leave comments under this article. Perhaps it is your review that will save someone from losing money.
Fraudulent Brokers: How RoboticsForex Works
RoboticsForex's user scam scheme is simple and proven. With the help of psychological and marketing tricks, they quickly ingratiate themselves with inexperienced newcomers, who are easy to find on thematic publics, attract with colorful advertising or manipulative scripts during cold calling. After a potential victim registers on the project, they try to promote it by all possible means for a deposit. Various stories about “deals of the century”, stories about the need to maintain a positive account balance and other divorce are used. But as soon as the user behaves and puts his hard-earned money into the system, he will either be banned immediately, or they will try to turn him into additional deposits, insurance and other nonsense. In any case, you will not see your own, much less earned money there.
Results: roboticsforex scam broker, how to get back lost money
Factors indicating that the monitored broker is a scam:
- a primitive, cheap site created according to a standard template;
- lack of real registration information;
- false information about obtained licenses;
- entering the company into the black list of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation;
- short life of the project;
- lies about the company's turnover and other achievements;
- negative reviews from real customers.
We do not claim that our reviews are the ultimate truth. But we only give an opinion on the main features that define scammers. Based on our assessment, we can safely assume that withdrawal of funds from a fraudulent broker RoboticsForex - impossible.
If you have become a victim of RoboticsForex and don't know how to get your money back from a fraudulent broker, leave your email in the form at the beginning of the article. We will send you a step-by-step, illustrated plan of action to help you get a refund from a fraudulent broker.