- NO ANSWER
- REQUESTS $
- WHAT TO DO?
- DOES NOT OUTPUT
- ADVICE GROUP: is it possible to withdraw funds using a scammer
- Lawyers are deceivers of ADVICE GROUP. Site analysis
- Fraudulent lawyer ADVICE GROUP: licenses, registration
- Legal company-scam ADVICE GROUP. Legend
- Reviews about scammers ADVICE GROUP
- Fraudulent lawyers: how ADVICE GROUP works
- Results: scammer ADVICE GROUP, how to return lost money
Today, our attention was attracted not by fraudulent brokers, but by those who position themselves as defenders from their deception. The ADVICE GROUP company presents itself as an assistant in the return of stolen funds and promises support to the victims up to defense in the trial. Let's take a closer look at what this rescue team actually is.
Learn how to withdraw money
ADVICE GROUP: is it possible to withdraw funds using a scammer
Lawyers are deceivers of ADVICE GROUP. Site analysis
The website of the ADVICE GROUP company is not very original and one to one resembles the projects of those from whom they promise to protect - fraudulent brokers. In addition, we have a cheap landing page made on a free template downloaded from the Internet.
Building blocks, beautiful pop-up windows, bright photos, as well as a minimum of specific information ... An independent service, as expected, estimated this masterpiece of web art at a symbolic 5 rubles.
Despite this, sincere and encouraging words of support and understanding addressed to a potential client look very impressive. And, of course, assurances of guaranteed success and return of lost funds.
The main and only page of the site is filled with primitive text and pictures. Its content is:
- menu bar (job description, about the company, contacts, application);
- a hat with a photo of the chief director Yana Andreeva and an application button;
- a block about the company, which is the author's text of the director and her spectacular photo;
- four stages of work with the client;
- areas of this work (brokers, pyramid schemes, investments, cryptocurrencies);
- results in the form of stunning statistics of closed cases;
- employee presentation;
- popular questions and answers to them;
- application form.
In the footer is the full name, registration number of the TIN and address of the organization. Let's check this information.
Fraudulent lawyer ADVICE GROUP: licenses, registration
Before we start dissecting the documentation of our new acquaintances, let's clarify a particularly important point: it is very problematic to return the money embezzled by fraudulent brokerage or investment firms (especially illegal ones). The outcome is determined by many factors, from the response of your broker's bank to a claim for a refund, to the judicial authorities, which are not always on the side of the victim. Therefore, no real professional lawyer can give any guarantees of a successful return of your funds. And fictions like our today's heroes easily risk their reputation and promise mountains of gold.
In the statistics section on its website, the ADVICE GROUP company declares that it has been successfully working in the field of protecting deceived citizens for five years now.
However, information about their experience is extremely exaggerated, which can be seen on the first screen in this article. It turns out that our Robin Hoods have been on the market for only a few months, and their existence has not been confirmed by anything.
Checking in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, by the way, gave a completely plausible result.
But still, the suspicion that this information was skillfully forged, we have preserved. And, as it turned out, not in vain. At the address indicated on the site, even in the district there is not a single organization resembling a law firm.
You can also contact these glorious defenders only in the form of feedback, that is, in fact, there is no way.
We categorically do not recommend leaving your phone number or email address in such widgets, otherwise you will at least be attacked by calls from various undefined numbers and sending outright SPAM.
The most interesting thing begins when people are searched for by photos of supposedly employees posted on the website of the ADVICE GROUP company. The pretty woman, who is passed off as the chief director, is in fact a professional lawyer who has nothing to do with this office.
The same situation is repeated with one of the specialists, who in fact turned out to be a lawyer from a neighboring state.
We think it makes no sense to check the rest of the members of this friendly team of scammers, the result is obvious.
Legal company-scam ADVICE GROUP. Legend
According to its own legend, the ADVICE GROUP company provides customers with assistance in the legal return of lost funds. They guarantee success exclusively with their great experience and professionalism, as well as beautiful statistics.
It is noteworthy that there is not a word on the site about initial contributions for all sorts of costs and working moments. Payment for their services is expected only on the fact of a successful outcome of the case, which is very conducive and inspires confidence. Apparently, the details of such selfless and free work at the first stages can only be found out by filling out an application.
Reviews about scammers ADVICE GROUP
Here are some examples of reviews we found about a rescue mission called ADVICE GROUP.
They talk about the real reason to suspect this strange office of fraud. Using the desperation of already deceived people, they also lure out money, just like those from whom they are supposedly designed to protect.
Is it possible to get money back from a fraudulent broker? It is easier to prevent their loss by reading our reviews and checking the information that scammers post. If you have been deceived by the ADVICE GROUP scammer, leave comments under this article. Perhaps it is your review that will save someone from losing money.
Fraudulent lawyers: how ADVICE GROUP works
How do the swindlers from ADVICE GROUP turn everything around? Very simple.
- They begin with a sincere conversation-consultation, where they will carefully listen to you and sympathize.
- Then they allegedly engage in “gathering evidence”, and in fact they will ask you for receipts or other payment documents in favor of a fraudulent broker, as well as an agreement. And it’s good if they don’t take possession of the originals of these documents, because in this case you won’t prove anything to anyone later.
- Further, you draw up an agreement with the company on cooperation and on the protection of your interests, up to escort in court. It is very prudently stipulated that your presence at court hearings is optional.
- The bottom line is getting your money back. Undoubtedly and guaranteed! What daredevils.
- And finally, these modest ones are supposed to be rewarded.
We do not advise you to follow such noble in their simplicity promises, because you will not be able to complain and sue ADVICE GROUP. The real-life office, most likely, has nothing to do with our monitored ones. Registration data was simply taken from open sources, along with photos of the “team”.
Results: scammer ADVICE GROUP, how to return lost money
Let's sum up, unconditionally confirming the signs of a scam represented by ADVICE GROUP:
- cheap and uninformative site;
- fake contacts and address;
- stolen photos of employees;
- lies about the age of the company;
- lack of any information in search engines;
- the presence of negative reviews.
We hope that the facts we have discovered will convince you not to trust these false lawyers in any way, and we declare with all responsibility that refund from a fraudulent broker with ADVICE GROUP - impossible.
If you have become a victim of ADVICE GROUP, or do not know how to return money from a fraudulent broker, leave your mail in the form at the beginning of the article. We will send you a step-by-step, illustrated plan of action to help you get a refund from a fraudulent broker.